Who doesn’t love Nutella? Nutella is good with anything and everything; bananas, bread, in crepes, strawberries…. shots?? Yeah shots! Try out this Nutella shot recipe, you won’t be disappointed, it’s delicious!
The ingredients and measurements are:
* 1 cup ice
* ½ cup milk
* 2 tablespoons Nutella
* 1 shot Baileys
* 1 shot vanilla vodka
Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy. Pour into shot glasses and enjoy!
Check out other categories
- Cooking Eggy Bread with Cinnamon and Maple Apples tonight. My favourite breakfast for dinner. Find the recipe at theguythatcooks.comfollow me and see my everyday meals 5 years ago
- Having a French toast, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple, bacon cupcake for supper. Find the recipe on theguythatcooks.com http://t.co/vOa12S7vfollow me and see my everyday meals 5 years ago
- Just had a leg of delicious New Zealand lamb with graveyard. Sluuurrrrrp.follow me and see my everyday meals 5 years ago
- Working on the new format for the site theguythatcooks.com. Should be back up and running shortly.follow me and see my everyday meals 5 years ago
- Made the BEST ribs in my smoker for dinner. My secret rub,secret sauce and 3 hours of apple wood smoke.6 hours later http://t.co/2w0B1ptWfollow me and see my everyday meals 5 years ago
Search for deliciousness